Tuesday, May 30, 2006

An inspiration .......

Mary Kay Ash said, "Those who are blessed with the most talent don't necessarily outperform everyone else. It's the people with follow-through who excel."


* * * * *

Today's Action Point:

Fifty people over the age of ninety-five were asked, 'If you could live your life over again, what would you do differently?'

The answers were varied, as you can imagine, but three kept coming up and ended up dominating the study:

* If I could do it all again, I would reflect more.
* If I could do it all again, I would risk more.
* If I could do it all again, I would do more things that would live on after I'm dead.

It's something to think about, isn't it?


* * * * *


Fascinating Facts:

There is one seven-letter word that contains nine other words without any of its letters being rearranged.

The nine words contained therein are:

the
there
he
in
rein
her
here
ere
herein

And the seven-letter word itself?

THEREIN.


;-)


Lokesh Grover
Hand Phone: +91 98 10 19 28 28

No comments: