Wednesday, August 12, 2009

moment of truth...

I feel ya, I see ya all around me baby...
ya are my world, ya are the eternity...

I see ya in the droplets of rain
raising life on the parched land again...

I see ya in the brightness of sun
erasing darkness as if it never begun...

I see ya in the blooming of flower
spreading fragrant filled hue every hour...

I see ya in the fulfilling grains of maize
calming sanity for overtly frenzied craze...

I see ya in the mighty waves of sea
washing away sadness, imprinting glee...

I see ya in the towering of zenith
forever ya'r truth overlapping my myth...

I see ya in the blowing cool wind serene
healing the needy, pain easing to wane...

I see ya in people I interact then 'n now
ya'r my religion, ya'r my sacred cow...

I see ya in the pages, feeding info I read
ya'r my luscious lusting, ya'r my need...

I see ya in the dreams that I weave
bonded forever, please never leave...

God, grant me Goddess... Amen!

No comments: