Wednesday, August 12, 2009

losing my soul...

a game I play or is it a prayer I pray...
who's to judge me, who's to say...

treading the thin crust of love 'n lust...
what's not important, 'n what's must...

who's to decide 'n who's to lead...
enough ain't enough, surely my greed...

the luck that bonded us, is now biting...
a stiffening embrace no longer enticing...

thinking alike yet we also think apart...
insane cravings but is a slice of my heart...

probably the last ya'd see of the nymph...
I lose, hopefully ya'd always triumph...

lusting yet loving galore, nibbling even more silly...
go fly higher, tonite is right to part ways amicably...

show no mercy, am going against ya'r flow...
please move on, guess it's time to let go...

have an awesome life princess... farewell... grant me mess...

No comments: