Saturday, May 16, 2009

I want...

I want...

I want the dreams to live on 'n go fly a little more...

I want to freeze the time so that love you 'n I share is forever encore...

I want to live the dawn 'n the twilight thru your eyes...

I want to love 'n lust ya more till it's no longer a vice...

I want a world where you belong to me 'n I belong to you...

I want no limit, no boundaries to divide our love so true...

I want at the end of the road, you go to your destiny but don't bid farewell...

I want you blessed in heaven when without ya I'd be forever in hell...

I want to break free but wish to live my life trapped in your soul...

I want you to shine like a precious diamond 'n would gladly be the leftover coal...

I want to love ya insanely 'coz your presence makes me sane...

I want your smiles to be my boon yet never my concerns to be your bane...

I want God to bless ya like the unbiased love I will...

I want to find my way to your memories 'n lay there still...

I want my eyes to lie 'n smile back at you when you say it's time to go...

I want you my sunshine, forever happy 'n willing to grow...

I want you to be mine 'n then I'd have nothing more to want...

I want to die in your arms, my last wish I want Almighty God to grant...

Amen!