Sunday, June 25, 2006

Secretary

Last week my wife fired my secretary…

So I placed a classified in the Jobs section "Require Hot Secretary"...

This year X'mas came early... I got this application the very next day...

Deer Sir,

I wanna apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can
Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I theenk I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole
seam to respond to me well, ax anyone.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I offen can get a job no
problem. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me
and wat you theenk that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. .

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pitcher of me
taken at mi last jobb.



Well...what more could I have wanted... so I trashed the rest of the applications and sent a confirmation letter to my new PA.

.... It's OK honey; we've got the spell check. When can you start?

She joined in yesterday...

But then kinda Tsunami struck my work life too...

Today my wife again fired my secretary… But honestly, I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth...

No comments: