Sunday, June 25, 2006

In-charge

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who
was the one In-charge.


"I should be In-charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's
systems, so without me nothing would happen".


"I should be In-charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen
all over so without me you'd all waste away."


"I should be In-charge," said the stomach," because I process food and
give all of you energy."


"I should be In-charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body
wherever it needs to go."


"I should be In-charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to
see where it goes."


"I should be In-charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for
waste removal."


All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in
a huff, he shut down tight.


Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was
bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was
toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.


The Moral of the story...


The asshole is usually In-charge


;-)

No comments: