Monday, July 30, 2012

At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.~Italian Proverb~

Umar bhar Ghalib yeh hi bhool karta raha…
Dhool chehre pe thi, aur aaina saaf karta raha...

I understand that every individual, with whom I have ever interacted, every life situation that I witnessed, is a part of the bigger picture, unknown and unseen as yet by me, but a part of God’s immaculate planning. Be it friends or foes, everyone has been a teacher and has played their part to perfection in bringing me closer to God. Both affection and affliction play an equally important role in life’s journey, like the two sides of the same coin.

To all those who abhor me, maybe I have given you a reason, and for which I hereby apologise, or if you aren’t sure of the reasons even then I extend my apology, because in either scenario by voluntarily or involuntarily enticing the feeling of animosity within you, your soul is collecting negative karma because of me. Let go. Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

My gratitude to those who have bequeathed their blessings and love upon me, I pray that God always and forever bless you all with much love, luck and happiness. My apologies for the times when I may have caused anguish, with either my impatience or by my unpredictability, but understand that is how the Creator has created me.

Only that colour which YOU impart, Lord, exists;
O Nanak, what can the poor wretched being do? ||8||3||

Jaisā rang ḏėh so hovai ki▫ā Nānak janṯ vicẖāre. ||8||3||

ਜੈਸਾ ਰੰਗੁ ਦੇਹਿ ਸੋ ਹੋਵੈ ਕਿਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਜੰਤ ਵਿਚਾਰੇ ॥੮॥੩॥

जैसा रंगु देहि सो होवै किआ नानक जंत विचारे ॥८॥३॥

Alike a river I flow, making gushing sounds on encountering obstacles, and running serenely in the plains.

Only God decides the course for the river until it merges in the ocean.

No comments: