Sunday, September 26, 2010

Losing all that was mine... to someone who never was...

merrily I wandered in dark, until I saw a ray...

sure it appeared like the sunshine of an eternal day...

surreal or was I hallucinating, an atheist began to pray...

did I see God, or was this a game destiny wanted to play...

I took few familiar steps into an unknown domain...

was told there are joys to share along with the pain...

staking all, but aware, I wasn't meant to gain...

believing it a mirror, finding reflection in a pane...

parched desert hopelessly seeking it's share of rain...

sure wasn't meant to be yet I was up to the task...

incorrigible became vulnerable sans any mask...

ironically 'en it dawned was always in dusk...

insanely building a castle on a whiff of musk...

start till the end, what now seems a sour bargain...

losing all I had, yet not an iota I could reclaim...

loggerheads with Almighty, yes I take all the blame...

I wander, not so merrily, in dark, forever again...


Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments: