Monday, September 28, 2009

Immortal Love...

I wasn't convinced the rainbow was real...
until I saw it alive in ya'r beautiful smile...

I wasn't convinced I had a destination...
until ya held my hand 'n walked a mile...

I wasn't convinced that the earth moved...
until I savored the infinite joys in ya'r eyes...

I wasn't convinced the peaks were high...
until I dreamt too ya'r vision so wise...

I wasn't convinced the seas were deep...
until the crushing pain I felt when I saw ya cry...

I wasn't convinced the deserts would cultivate...
until ya made me resolute to live 'n try...

I wasn't convinced the skies were blue...
until ya granted me the wings to fly...

I wasn't convinced the dusk was dawning...
until ya gave me hope for the brighter sky...

I wasn't convinced if truly there was a heaven...
until ya filled the vacuum with all ya could give...

I wasn't convinced there was a viable God...
until ya came in my life 'n made me live...

Love ya more than ya thought I could... Love ya more than I thought I could...

No comments: