Monday, November 24, 2008

Love Notes

Perversely confident, yet strangely unaware
A random request would leave me bare
For now realize doesn't matter how much I care
Lovelorn, emotionally I am a lay layer


In a one way journey, you bring me light you bring me day
But I just add to confusion I am the closed bay
It is you, all I think about every moment
And pray it’ll work out somehow, some way


Wish life was fair and love was fate
On the contrary today is too intricate
I meant it when I said “I do”
But you don’t really believe in a soul mate


Then why do I begin to get butterflies
Every time that I look into your eyes,
Is there a reason why my heart does skip a beat,
Forbidden fruit and a fatal desire
That I die after our lips passionately meet


Is this a joke
Was God being funny
Hopefully there is another reason
Maybe yet, it is a teaser of the movie playing
At the next fall, the next season


I wish you were here
Maybe I know that you are near
I shut my eyes and I find you there
Moment of truth, I find you nowhere


I love you more than I ever thought possible
Lust for you more than you could know
willingly would have fought with my creator
and hoped you didn't have to go


You are my spirit; you are the song of my soul
Cheers, to bonding, here I raise my toast
Spurn me, but be there to sing it for me
When I am down and I need it the most


And jerk who jerks, as I really am
but if you need, I will always be there;
there is no demon I won’t fight
for better or for worse, would always care


For you I seek all the stars of sky
and the power to fly
I wish, I prayed I was the fuel
Now dawned, destiny is merciless, is cruel


Every moment spent with you
Is like a beautiful dream come true
Have a dream to reveal
and want one infinite second with you
hoping against hope,
wishing that is also what you would have wanted to


When I’m with people and when I am alone
All I think about is you
All that is for now
have nothing else to do


When I wake up in the morning
and you’re the last thing I think about at night,
and when I fall asleep
I dream of holding you tight


I love you so much I hope you see,
your smile means the world to me,
Takes me to the cloud nine
Praying atheist, I wish you were mine


And there is nothing that I won’t do
Heaven of hell, and a hell of heaven
you are my Zenith as much as my Waterloo


You fear I have a zillion zones
With each maybe a thousand masks
Masks that you are afraid to take off
The fear of unveiling
The fear that maybe will make it impossible
For you to hate me
And I can't bear to be in this spot
Why can't we ever be… Why can't we ever be…


This is what I’ve become to be...


Love ya... more than I want to... more than you want me to...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder what brought in such strong emotions...;)...

Lokesh Grover said...

Silly babes, it is not "what" but "who" managed to bring out the realization and revelation...

...aur jab baat dil ki gehrahi se nikalti hai, toh apna rasta khud mukkamal karti hai... aur tab khuda bhi apne bande se poochta hai, bol teri razaa kya hai...

Love you... more than I want to... More than you want me to...